Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PART 2; ANYA HINDMARCH BAG SHOW

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

SHOWTIME FROM ANYA HINDMARCH!

THE LATEST 'ALL I HAVE EVER WANTED' COLLECTION WAS INSPIRED BY THE TRADITIONAL, OLD FASHIONED AND PRACTICALLY EXTINCT CHILDREN'S SWEET SHOP.

The sort English children used to peek and peep through the windows. A shop filled with sweets and perchance toys.

As such, the new collection offers bags that mimick toys from childhood and some come all wrapped in boxes like toys. Think Quality street sweets and you get the drift.

Anya Hindmarch Malaysia hosted a lavish lunch at Mandarin Grill, one of Malaysia's most expensive restaurants which prove this is a highclass brand OK?

Each table had a bowl of Quality Street sweets all wrapped in candy colours and were so delicious I had no choice but to pilfer the sweets from the table next to me as the guests were late. This is why one should never dilly dally but go straight to your table before some low class peasant steal your goodies.

L1220118.JPG
Kee Hua Chee with Soo Shea Pin's hubby Terence Teh,  Shirley Ho and Carrie Foo
L1220118.JPG
Carrie Foo at right looks like a wound-up doll but she and boss Shirley Ho are respectable ladies working at AmBank
L1220118.JPG
Looking good; Terence Teh Leong Kok, Kee Hua Chee, Shirley Ho and Carrie Foo
L1220118.JPG
My bling are major statements as Shirley Ho is besotted with them
L1220118.JPG
Notice the gaping holes in my pants
L1220118.JPG
Note the painted body on my body
L1220118.JPG
At least I don't pretend not to love sex
L1220118.JPG
I must say this adorable angel Carrie Foo looks like a blow-up doll found in certain shops...
L1220118.JPG
Terence Teh, Tan Sri Othman Marican and Puan Sri Sylvia Othman
L1220118.JPG
My yummy dish at Mandarin Grill at Mandarin Oriental
L1220118.JPG
My killer dessert
L1220118.JPG
The Mandarin Grill's so highclass it comes with take-home jewels
L1220118.JPG
Quality Street sweets and bling and sweets


THE END

No comments: