Monday, October 8, 2012

SK-II NEW AMBASSADOR, SINGAPORE'S SUPERMODEL SHEILA SIM IN KUALA LUMPUR

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

SKI-II FLEW IN THEIR LATEST AND NEWEST AND SEXIEST AND PRETTIEST AMBASSADOR SHEILA SIM FROM SINGAPORE TO KUALA LUMPUR ON 5 OCTOBER FOR A MEET AND GREET SESSIONS WITH HER FANS OF WHICH I AM ONE OF COURSE.
L1240293.JPG
Ellie Xie, Country CEO of Proctor & Gamble, making her welcome speech in MidValley's Centre Court
L1240293.JPG
Ellie Xie making her welcome speech below a gigantic poster of Sheila Sim, the latest ambassador of SK-II
L1240293.JPG
Former Miss Malaysia and emcee Elaine Daly chatting with Sheila Sim
L1240293.JPG
Fresh, vivacious and bursting with radiant, naturally clear complexion is Sheila Sim
L1240293.JPG
Ellie Xie and Sheila Sim
L1240293.JPG
From left; Heng Aik Shian (SK-II Group Manager, Customer Business Development), Ellie Xie (Proctor & Gamble Country CEO of Malaysia & Singapore), SK-II spokeswoman & Singapore's supermodel Sheila Sim, Mitsuru Nakata of AEON and Faizah Darus (Senior Manager, AEON)
L1240293.JPG
Look at Sheila Sim's glowing and crystal clear complexion from using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence! Gorgeous or what?
L1240293.JPG
Just in case you blinked, here's another look and drool over Sheila Sim L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim's complexion is better than Kee Hua Chee's but his bling outshines hers! Kee Hua Chee is holding the new SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for Men 
L1240293.JPG
Glam-slam twosome
L1240293.JPG
One is lovelier but the other's blingier!


I met Sheila Sim, Singapore's sweet, sexy and singular supermodel in Shanghai and have been bowled over by her stunning presence and personality so it was with great pleasure  I made my way to Centre Court of MidValley Shopping Mall to see her again.

On hand to welcome her were Ellie Xie, Country CEO of Proctor & Gamble which owns the brand SK-II and Nakata Mitsuru, executive director of AEON which owns Jusco. Jusco or Jaya Jusco at one time is now known as AEON Retail stores and shopping centres since March 2012. Naturally SK-II are sold in AEON stores!

SK-II is also presently having a promotion at MidValley Centre Court so you should go there and buy SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence if you have limited budget. If you are rich like me, you should also buy Cellumination Essence EX and Stempower so you can luxuriate in radiant skin faster than you can google the meaning of the initials SK-II. 

Alas, SK-II is not cheap. The cheapest Facial Treatment Essence is RM 199 for the 75 ml bottle so it is more economical to buy the 250 ml bottle at RM 529. Three 75 ml bottles which is 225 ml already cost RM 597 which is more than RM 529 for 250 ml!

Sheila Sim was in Kuala Lumpur to give her testimony on the efficacy of SK-II and not to launch a new product. SK-II is so effective and truly lives up to its claim of delivering crystal clear skin that 100 top Asian beauty editors have voted SK-II's flagship product Facial Treatment Essence as their preferred skincare product. 

Mind you, these 100 beauty editors from all over Asia are given lorryloads of moisturisers, creams, lotions and serums to try so when they admit SK-II is the best, it must be true! 

Says Goh Sebg Jone, Communications Manager of SK-II, "SK-II did not simply claim this and pluck figures from thin air but is based on fact! This survey was conducted by global market research leader Taylor Nelson Sofres. Taylor Nelson Sofres polled 250 beauty editors and 8 out of 10 voted for SK-II. The 2-month study revealed over a 100 beauty editors in Asia agreed Facial Treatment Essence was their top beauty secret to uplifting all 5 dimensions of crystal clear skin."

SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence is popularly called Miracle Water for obvious reason.

Said Sheila Sim who towered over me in high heels and gave me a kiss on each cheek to the immense envy of all, "After just one use, I noticed an immediate difference. I am an outdoorsy girl and tend to be in shorts and T-shirt when not modelling. I love sports and outdoor activities and hardly bothered about skincare or the damaging effects of the sun as I am 28 now. When I was younger, I assumed make-up was the solution as the make-up artists all did a fantastic job in making me look great for cover photos! So I always looked presentable but lately I was getting worried that without make-up I could see uneven skin tone, little lines and sallowness.

"To tell the truth, I never had great skin but I always looked fine in photos so I seldom worried. Then I noticed my skin was beginning to look tired. Then I met Qi Qi in Hong Kong, one of my idols, and she told me to try SK-II. Qi Qi looks so good I always assume she is a few years older than me but she isn't but certainly looks like she is 30-something.

"When I first used Facial Treatment Essence, I did not expect to see any difference. I mean, what can you expect after just one application? I was quite shocked to note my complexion became brighter and clearer---in just one use!

"In 3 days my skin became more refined and smoother. In 7 days my skin became firmer and had a more sculpted look. At first I thought it was my imagination but when I went out with friends on a casual outing, they asked why was I wearing make-up when I never wore before since I was not going for a photo-shoot!

"That was when it hit me! I was stunned as I was NOT wearing make-up! My skin had cleared and become so crystal clear my friends assumed I had applied foundation! That was when I understood the meaning of 'crystal clarity'!"

In just 14 days, Sheila Sim swore on her ancestors' souls her skin had been transformed for the better. The fine lines around my eyes had almost gone and when I smiled, which I do a lot, the fine lines around my mouth were gone too. I used to get freckles and spots and they too had lightened."

The 5 dimensions of crystal clear skin (in case you missed my earlier report on SK-II and Lee Sinje, the Malaysian ambassador) are; Texture, Radiance, Firmness, Spot Control and Wrinkle Resilience. 

"You can get crystal clear skin at any age," vow the beauticians at SK-II as they queued to be photographed with Sheila Sim. 

Smiled the supermodel Sheila Sim, "I am an example. As model, I have to look great on the catwalk. Before SK-II, I just thought as long as I have the army of make-up artists and photographers who can photoshop me, I was safe. When not modelling, I could ignore my skin. Naturally this did not improve but worsen my skin as I am a sporty, outdoor person.

"Now SK-II has transformed my life by giving me extra confidence since my skin now looks as good in photos as it does in real life! With SK-II, I know my skin is at its optimum best and being given the best care there is. Facial Treatment Essence has shifted my skin across the five dimensions and made crystal clear skin a dream come true!"

For more information; www.sk-ii.com.my where you can be kept updated on all that is clear and beautiful in the world of SK-II.

L1240293.JPG
Goh Seng Jone (P & G Communications Manager) and Muhammad Fadhil Choong
L1240293.JPG
Nakata Mitsuru, Executive Director of AEON and Heng Aik Shian (SK-II Group Manager, Customer Business Development)
L1240293.JPG
Heng Aik Shian (SK-II Customer Business Development), Ellie Xie (CEO of Proctor & Gamble for Malaysia and Singapore), Nakata Mitsuru (AEON Executive Director), Pang Sing Ing (Advertising & Promotions of MidValley MegaMall) and Ko Chai Huat (Diretor of Design, MidValley MegaMall)
L1240293.JPG
Welcoming Sheila Sim, SK-II'a latest ambassador
L1240293.JPG
Faizah Darus, Sheila Sim, Ellie Xie, Nakata Mitsuru and Heng Aik Shian
L1240293.JPG 
Listening to emcee Elaine Daly
L1240293.JPG
Girl talk
L1240293.JPG
Due to the lighting, the girls' skin tone was yellowy brown but in real life, their skin looked like the poster!
L1240293.JPG
Sharing a joke
L1240293.JPG
Facial Treatment Essence by SK-II is my life saver, claimed Sheila Sim
L1240293.JPG
SK-II has eliminated all her fine laugh lines so now Sheila Sim can laugh all the way to the bank
L1240293.JPG
Unlike Sheila, when I laugh, my eyes remain big
L1240293.JPG
Pretty as a picture is Sheila Sim, SK-II's latest ambassador
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim's 14 day programme has transformed her skin beyond belief
L1240293.JPG
Beauty queen and supermodel at work
L1240293.JPG
Ellie Xie's complexion looks just as radiant as Sheila Sim's
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim is 175 but towers to 185 in heels
L1240293.JPG
Ellie Xie from Shanghai and Sheila Sim
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim is larger than life and so is her bottle of Facial Treatment Essence aka Miracle Water
L1240293.JPG
Stunning Sheila
L1240293.JPG
Sexy Sheila Sim
L1240293.JPG
Sultry Sheila
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim, Singapore's supermodel with Karmen Khor, Malaysia's top model
L1240293.JPG
Karmen Khor meeting her SK-II beautician
L1240293.JPG
Karmen Khor filling in her skin's details
L1240293.JPG
Karmen Khor getting her skin analysed
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim does Singapore and SK-II proud
L1240293.JPG
Her killer red dress stunned her fans L1240293.JPG
Red on red is the way to go
L1240293.JPG
Oriental beauty
L1240293.JPG
Beguiling beauty L1240293.JPG
2 beauties
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim and her fan Kee Hua Chee
L1240293.JPG
Are they twins separated at birth---one raised in Malaysia and the other in Singapore!
L1240293.JPG
Some cannot tell them apart
L1240293.JPG
What a matching couple!
L1240293.JPG
Group photo of Sheila Sim and the SK-II beauty team
L1240293.JPG
Sheila Sim and the KeyMessage team; from left, Dora Khoo, BG Tay, Goh Seng Jone, Sheila Sim, Fadhil Choong, Farahani and Ng Ji Lian

the end 






No comments: